Effective Immediately there are new procedures for our Loyal Customers to obtain Roadside Assistance Benefits.
We hope you never need to use your Roadside Assistance Benefits, but if you do we are happy to be there for you!
- You will need to have your Marks Auto Service Rewards Card in order to obtain service.
- If you cannot locate your Marks Auto Service Rewards Card please visit the shop for a replacement.
- Our phone system will prompt you to enter your 8 digit pin number from the back of the Rewards Card.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone number including area code (10 digits) in case you need to be called back.
- The number you enter into the system must be the same as the number you give to the Roadside Assistance Dispatcher.
- Roadside Assistance Benefits expire after 1 year unless you have returned to the shop for service at least one additional time following activation of your benefits.
- Marks Auto Service reserves the right to modify or terminate benefits at any time following notification via email.
Sincerely, Marks Auto Service Team