Mark's Auto Service wants you to know that we will diligently work to keep our employees and customers safe.
We will listen, adapt, and communicate as events unfold. In the meantime, please know we are considered an essential business and open to serve you.
First and foremost, the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers is our number one priority. At the top of our list of preventative measures, are reinforcing proper and frequent hand washing, and requiring employees to stay home if they are ill. As much as we love our customers, We are requesting you not come into the building.
Examples of these additional and already implemented actions include:
- Pick up/delivery of your vehicle options (see shop for details)
- Sanitizing the touch points in your vehicle: door panel, steering wheel, seat, shifter handle, etc. after each service.
- Increasing bathroom sanitizing, and cleaning countertops, tables, chairs, and door handles frequently throughout the day.
- Clean and sanitized loaner vehicles
- Payment information over the phone
- Please let us know how we can be of service. We are here for you now, and anytime you need us.
We will get through this together. Stay safe and stay healthy.